Pages

Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Slow

This year, probably due to the very late start of warm enough temperatures, the tomato plants in my garden are incredibly slow to produce tomatoes. 



This morning I went out to survey my backyard as the sun was rising. ALL of the ripe tomatoes had vanished during the night. I am sure the mice did not eat the tomatoes. So did the raccoons visit and find the ripe tomatoes delicious? Well for sure some critter or family of critters did while I was slumbering.

This year my meager food producing garden has been a challenge! I cannot remember when it has been so difficult to provide edibles for human consumption. I miss having Dwight to confer with . . . to discuss possible solutions. Living in this house by myself is a challenge! I question whether I will ever adapt to living alone.


It is the end of a long and difficult day for me yet I am able to



No comments:

Post a Comment