Pages

Saturday, July 1, 2023

Glorious Mornings



  "Waking up this morning, I smile,

                          Twenty brand new hours are before me.

I vow to live fully in each moment

and to look at all beings with eyes of compassion.”

                                                    THICH NAT HANH

                                                  


This morning when Shasta and I left for our morning walk I looked over to beneath the maple tree where the epiphyles are hanging . . . the last epi to bloom has a HUGE open flower. Magnificent is the only way to describe the stunning beauty. Perhaps it was  magnified by the sun shining on the flower. 



The other two epiphytes also have lovely flowers as well. I am so ecstatic to have three pots hanging in the maple tree.

As I enjoy these flowers I also



No comments:

Post a Comment