Pages

Friday, November 24, 2023

Multiple Prism

 


In the morning the sun shines into the East windows of the large room in the back of my house. This edition was added, we have been lead to believe in the 1970's. I just love to see all the "rainbows" everywhere when I stand in the doorway to this room. 

I have many prisms that are now suspended by red "rope". 


They hang in most every doorway in my house. I hung them almost immediately when we moved in. Of course, the painters removed them to beautify the interior by applying the same colors of paint that I had painters use in our Santa Fe house.

And on that note about Santa Fe house . . . I do believe that house was my favorite of any Dwight and I owned/lived in.


When Dwight's daughter visited from San Francisco, she took this picture. Rainbows were a frequent happening with rain. Often the rain did not last very long but all the residents of the fabulous little city were so happy to receive whatever rain might fall.

I have almost completed the front yard with the "refreshing" of the wood chips. The neighbor, when he "removes" his lawn using the same technique as I will use whatever wood chips remain.

So as I am completing this project, I will 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment