Pages

Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Waiting

I am waiting the arrival of a truckload of wood chips. The entire yard will then be "refreshed" as the owner of the company that prunes the tall hedge along my East fence in the back said when he was here.


My friend Pete loaned me a very large tarp that I spread out in the area where I wish the company to empty a truckload of chips. I can hardly wait, waiting is not my strong suit, to begin loading the chips into my wheelbarrow to spread over the entire yard.


I thought this Roger Red grape leaf stunningly beautiful. The Fall color is primarily the reason I planted two of these plants on either side of the trellis that Dwight built specifically for these two grape plants. 



The actual grapes are quite small and not really to my taste. However the birds certainly do enjoy eating them.

On this gorgeous Fall day, now that the thick fog has burned off, the clothes are drying on the clothesline. And my feeling is that all is "right with the world" so I have a



No comments:

Post a Comment