Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The Ducklings Are Growing Up

Two female Chocolate Indian Runner
 born on Earth Day, arriving at
MuRefuge the following day

This past Sunday MuRefuge, Dwight with his sculpture and me with the garden, participated 
in the Sebastopol Center for the Arts annual Gardens with Sculpture Tour.  Oh my gosh, many 
people showed up.  I have been two days recovering and now am reentering participation with my garden.  It is raining.  YES! Raining!  We have, so far, gotten about a half inch of rain.  
The ducklings remain in the duck house with their light for warmth and enjoying as many 
little Borage starts as I pull up for them.  


Here's pictures over the last few weeks.

2 weeks old




3 weeks old


4 weeks + 1 day old



Holding the 4 weeks + 1 day old ducklings

No comments:

Post a Comment