Pages

Wednesday, August 30, 2017

YES! Remaining Rooted at MuRefuge

I offer this farewell to MuRefuge and all the wonderful memories I will take with me. Healing the land and myself has been an awesome journey of BE-ing Rooted: a Practice in Essential Living. May the next steward(s) enjoy the gifts that remain here and continue the process of "BEing one with Nature." 
A seasonal pond fed by an artisan well.
The birds and other wildlife use the water
for drinking and bathing.
Sage enjoying a "love/pet fest" in the sunshine one recent afternoon past,
Over the mound goes the ducks led by Ms. Blue
followed by the two Tootsie Rolls with
Coco between, then comes the two BE BEs
and Ms. Crone.

The duck flock of seven female Indian Runners near
their pond (a buried antique bathtub).

To discharge the sadness and grief that arises in leaving behind these awesome BEings, I




No comments:

Post a Comment